Wot’s On In Queensland
& Markets Guide
2019 Advertising Packages 10th Edition
Wot’s On in Queensland is the must have magazine for the travelling public. First published 10 years ago, it is Queensland’s most informative magazine covering Festivals, Events and Markets in Regional and Metropolitan areas.
Wot’s On in Queensland is truly the ultimate multi-media tourism platform and has yet again expanded with a fresh new printed magazine and a highly engaged digital presence.
• Readership 200,000 +
• 14,000 website visitors monthly
• 6,500 unique website visitors monthly
• Consumers spending over 4 minutes across 6+ pages on website
• 6,000 + eNewsletter subscribers
• 6,000 + social media subscribers
• Highly ranked in Google across key words
We know Queensland Tourism!
• Over 150 Visitor Information Centres
• One of the most popular guides at Brisbane,
Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, and Toowoomba
• Selected Caravan, Camping and 4WD shows
• Website support via www.wotsoninqld.com.au.
• Social media support via Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter and YouTube.
Reach an Engaged Audience
Tap into the largest tourism market with an unrivalled distribution strategy that reaches families, camping and caravanning consumers and travel inspired domestic and international consumers who are ready to experience Queensland!
Domestic and International overnight visitors come to Queensland each year
5 of 11
Queensland hosts five of Australia’s eleven World Natural Heritage areas
Overnight visitor expenditure from events in Queensland
5 November 2018*
7 December 2018*
1 February 2019
*Dates subject to change
CONTACT WOT’S ON IN QUEENSLAND TEAM
To book or for further enquiries and additional information, please contact us.
Damon Letters Phone: 0407 161 621 Email: email@example.com
Warren Letters Phone: 0438 052 022 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org